In Octavia I selected[0] "os_load-balancer_api:loadbalancer:post"
which maps to the "os-<service-type>-api:<resource>:<method>" format.

I selected it as it uses the service-type[1], references the API
resource, and then the method. So it maps well to the API reference[2]
for the service.

[0] https://docs.openstack.org/octavia/latest/configuration/policy.html
[1] https://service-types.openstack.org/
[2]