All,

I’m seeing unexpected behavior in our Queens environment related to Glance
image visibility. Specifically users who, based on my understanding of the
visibility and ownership fields, should NOT be able to see or view the image.

If I create a new image with openstack image create and specify –project
<tenant> and –private a non-admin user in a different tenant can see and boot
that image.

That seems to be the opposite of what should happen. Any ideas?

Mike Moore, M.S.S.E.

Systems Engineer, Goddard Private Cloud
GITISS Contract
Business Integra Inc.
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
michael.d.mo...@nasa.gov<mailto:michael.d.mo...@nasa.gov>
www.BusinessIntegra.com

Hydrogen fusion brightens my day.

  • [Openstack-operat... Moore, Michael Dane (GSFC-720.0)[BUSINESS INTEGRA, INC.]
    • Re: [Opensta... iain MacDonnell
      • Re: [Ope... Moore, Michael Dane (GSFC-720.0)[BUSINESS INTEGRA, INC.]
        • Re: ... Moore, Michael Dane (GSFC-720.0)[BUSINESS INTEGRA, INC.]
          • ... Chris Apsey
          • ... iain MacDonnell