Thanks, Jim. It seems that the tests are passing after the submission to skip some tests. That still leaves the problem of figuring out what the problems are. I want to file a bug about the fact that there are backtraces in the n-cpu log even on a "successful" build. I would include a link to the log such as https://jenkins.openstack.org/job/gate-tempest-devstack-vm/8798/artifact/logs/screen-n-cpu.txt but I am not sure how long these links live. Can I put such a link in a bug ticket? If not, the whole directory of artifacts should be copied some where but I'm not sure how to do that.

 -David