On Sep 8, 2011, at 2:27 AM, Chris Behrens wrote:

> I say this for future decisions.  At the moment, Gerrit is what was chosen
> and I'm just interested in seeing if we can alleviate some of the pain my
> team is having working with it.

I still believe that we can get the best of all worlds by writing a little
connector daemon that will automatically scan pull requests and submit them to
gerrit with a change id, update gerrit if the pull request changes, even update
them with feedback from the review and close them when they merge.  It might
take some doing, but I don't think it is impossible.