>If Ganglia has interest in ceilometer data, we can achieve it through a
>specific publisher, to put data into Gangalia.

@yunhong, So it is more like the approach to CW or Synaps, isn't it? if the
monitoring system is interested in the meters from Ceilometer, we can have
different publishers to push data to different destinations(I think this can be
a potential blueprint for ganglia). But that being said, if the backend is
something like Cassandra, Mongo or even Hbase, the system metrics(from gmond)
and openstack specific meters might be stored in a centralized storage just
with different namespaces. Thoughts?

- Shengjie