And did you change it to auth_type instead of auth_plugin? Also you should make sure that this option is in the correct section of your config file, for example

[keystone_authtoken]
auth_type = password

or

[neutron]
auth_type = password

Regards,
Eugen

Zitat von Paras pradhan <pradhanpa...@gmail.com>:

Hi Eugen,

Thanks. Log says its an error. Here is the full log.
http://pastebin.com/K1f4pJhB

-Paras.