Hi,

I have provided the answer to that on
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/101374 where you asked this question as
well.
That elaborates slightly on 'There are facilities to allow one VM or another to
have CPU priority’ which James mentioned below.
For RAM such things as Memory Tuning
https://libvirt.org/formatdomain.html#elementsMemoryTuning is not supported
as well as memory ballooning (which might be part of answer I think) are not
supported in Nova.
And well, ‘don’t overcommit RAM’ is often a good principle to stick to.

BR,
Konstantin