Hi Dirk,

Am 22.07.2014 20:42, schrieb Dirk Müller:
>> Unfortunately, the build for
>> http://download.opensuse.org/ports/armv7hl/factory/repo/oss/ seems to be
>> disable for a couple of weeks, last builds were create around May 20th.
>
> I've force-published the current state of the tree now for armv7hl.
> Unfortunately the state is not that good as perl was just updated and
> there are tons of dependency issues. I'll try to fix this up shortly.
>
>> Is there any specific reason for no longer providing a Factory armv7hl
>> repository? Whom may I contact to get the build enabled again? How may I
>> help with the armv7hl target?
>
> Main issue is always fixing failing packages, especially those where
> many other packages are depending on them, so that we always have a
> tree that is rebuildable and can be installed. this is unfortunately a
> tiresome and unthankful job, so any help there is appreciated. The
> most blocking issue atm is that there is no kernel-default package
> anymore for armv7l, since apparently building got disabled again on
> armv7.

That has already been fixed, I supplied config updates. However armv7hl
kernel-default (and aarch64, too) still fails to build due to
warnings/errors as discussed on opensuse-kernel list:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/Kernel:HEAD/kernel-default
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/Kernel:HEAD/kernel-lpae

Upstream fixes welcome, so that this get fixed with a later -rc update.
That seems to work more quickly than getting patches applied in our
openSUSE kernel tree, including patches to get OMAP DRM or ARMv8 AES
disabled...

Regards,
Andreas