On 07/24/2014 08:57 PM, Arnd Gronenberg wrote:
[...]

I just checked out vim and a local native build is running. The server build failed in test87, which seems to test python functions...

The local native build just finished successfully, including test87, which failed on the server build. The build output looks different, so I'm not sure whether the successful build is caused by the different build environment or a different build invocation. I used the following commands to build vim:

osc co openSUSE:Factory:ARM vim
cd openSUSE\:Factory\:ARM/
osc build standard armv7l vim.spec

Could someone initiate a rebuild of vim?

--

Arnd Gronenberg, a...@gronenberg.com, DJ9PZ / AB2QP