On Wed 25 Mar 2015 23:59:43 NZDT +1300, Alexander Graf wrote:

> Since Factory is supposed to be super-stable now, I think you'd be
> better of with it than 13.2 :). That said, I don't know how many people
> have actually tested continuous updates of kernels for example on
> openSUSE ARM yet.

Running factory worked (mostly) very well for 2 weeks, until I ran
zypper up. Things move forward all the time, but unfortunately not
simultaneously, meaning the system as a whole just tumbles into the
weeds... Some updated software package starts moving things around and
the rest hasn't caught up yet. That's a play system, but I wanted to
actually use it, and I am lacking the time to duplicate the efforts of
the developers to track all the changes and get things running again. I
am however not averse to getting a second board for playing.

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann
http://volker.top.geek.nz/      Please do not CC list postings to me.