Le 26/11/2015 11:48, Adrian Schröter a écrit :
On Thursday 26 November 2015, 11:23:27 wrote Guillaume Gardet:
Hi,

Sorry for cross post (-arm and -buildservice) but not sure who should fix this
problem.

Some ARM v7 workers are broken. They start to boot and then fail. Thus, lots of
packages go to building state but return quickly to scheduled state.

armbuild numbers 13, 16, 17, 18 and 19 are failing workers.
armbuild15 does not seem to be ok but it seems to be a slightly different bug.
armbuild13 (and most likely the others as well) did stubmble over the not
working hardware random generator support in the kernel.

I have disabled for now kernel RNG support in the build script for arm,
but we need to discuss if we want to have this in future (by having
proper kernel and initrd support for it) or if we should disable it in
general for arm.

How is it failing?
On which board/kernel?

Guillaume