Le 27/01/2016 16:22, Andreas Färber a écrit :
Guillaume,

Am 27.01.2016 um 10:17 schrieb Guillaume Gardet:
All armv6l (raspberry pi) images hang after a call to kpartx.
See:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/devel:ARM:Factory:Contrib:RaspberryPi/JeOS-raspberrypi/images/armv6l

Local (chroot) build is ok, so I guess this is a qemu problem?
This is not new, it has been discussed several times already, including
a how-to for building locally, please see the opensuse-arm archives!

I searched in opensuse-arm archives but I did not find anything useful to fix
it.

It's a combination of QEMU triggering a udev bug in absence of netlink.
It is very unlikely to get fixed on the QEMU side.

Maybe on udev side then. ;)

Guillaume

Regards,
Andreas