On 03/09/2016 01:18 PM, Freek de Kruijf wrote:
Op woensdag 9 maart 2016 11:33:54 schreef Freek de Kruijf:
I tried
openSUSE-Tumbleweed-ARM-JeOS-raspberrypi2.armv7l-2016.03.07-Build2.2.raw.xz
like you and it worked.
My setup is RPi 2 with micro SD card of 8 GB, HDMI device connected,
Ethernet cable connected. After applying power I see messages about booting
from the SD card till booting the initrd. After that the screen is black
for several minutes. Finally a greeting message appears showing the version
of Tumbleweed and a login prompt.
I continue by accessing the system via ssh.
I don't know anything about a connected touchscreen.
Indeed there is a problem. A new boot with the generated system does not
succeed. The system is trying to boot from the network.

So it doesn't find the boot.scr file? Does it exist?

Alex