Op donderdag 10 maart 2016 13:28:08 schreef Guillaume Gardet:
> Hi,
>
> Le 10/03/2016 12:53, Freek de Kruijf a écrit :
> > Is there any support for the RPi camera in the openSUSE software for a
> > Raspberry Pi? I tried to find sources, but did not succeed.
>
> What do you need?
>
> raspberrypi-userland package provide some RPi tools such as:
> * raspistill
> * raspivid
> * raspividyuv
> * raspiyuv
>
> Otherwise, standard tool whould work too.
>

> Guillaume

Thanks, one step further. I installed raspberrypi-userland and used the
command "raspistill -o <some_name>" and got the message:

mmal: mmal_component_create_core: could not find component 'vc.ril.camera'
mmal: Failed to create camera component
mmal: main: Failed to create camera component
mmal: Camera is not enabled in this build. Try running "sudo raspi-config" and
ensure that "camera" has been enabled

The bash script raspi-config I found seems to be written for Raspian. On
openSUSE it seems to do nothing.

How to continue?

--
fr.gr.