Hi,

about 2 months ago I installed armbian[1] on my Pinebook.
Everything works well.

That would be great to integrate everything (Pinebook support) what
have armbian to us TW images.

But here we have to decide:
do we want to integrate everything what Pinebook needs to our TW
images OR we would like to have separate images for it?

I would like to help, but need to be supported from coordinator, who
has more experience.

Cheers,
Alex

[1] https://www.armbian.com/