Hi Alex,

Am 11.12.2017 um 14:22 schrieb Alex Naumov:
> do we want to integrate everything what Pinebook needs to our TW
> images OR we would like to have separate images for it?

I don't think it's possible to combine the Pinebook into an existing
image, as it likely needs its own U-Boot with matching Device Tree.

That leaves us with two options:

a) Derive a new separate image once all needed packages are in place. As
long as arm-trusted-firmware is not in Tumbleweed, such an image can
only live in some Contrib repository, not officially part of Tumbleweed.

b) Use pine64-instsd [*] as inspiration to build a bootable SD image and
then install interactively from an .iso on USB stick.

Regards,
Andreas

[*]
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/devel:ARM:Factory:Contrib:Pine64/pine64-instsd