Hi,

Am 26.07.2018 um 15:25 schrieb Sten Bert:
> I'm referring to:
> https://en.opensuse.org/HCL:Raspberry_Pi3
>  -> "USB key installation method" -> 2. Copy the firmware and bootloader
[snip]

You do realize that this is marked as advanced installation technique?

I'd recommend you start with our ready-made JeOS-raspberrypi3 SD card
image (use osc getbinaries to obtain the very latest version, search
list archives). You will then see which files are currently needed on
the FAT partition, which includes raspberrypi-firmware-dt package now.
It'll also let you determine whether you need to blacklist anything;
note that for iso installation you may need to set the cma= parameter.

Regards,
Andreas

HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)