Am 27.01.19 um 14:57 schrieb Per Jessen:
> Andreas Fc3a4rber wrote:

> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:/ARM:/Factory:/Contrib:/NanoPiNeo/images/openSUSE-Tumbleweed-ARM-JeOS-nanopineoair.armv7l-2019.01.08-Build6.14.raw.xz

[...]
>> It sounds to me as if it's booting from eMMC and doesn't support UEFI
>> yet.
>
> Afaict, it's simply because the image above does not have the boot.scr.

After checking for boot.scr it should check for efi/boot/bootarm.efi.
So as I said, if it doesn't do that, your U-Boot is too old or
misconfigured and needs to be replaced.

Our image surely does not contain Ubuntu, so that must be coming from
somewhere other than our image! Either it's on an internal boot medium,
or you're having difficulties writing our image to SD card and have
leftovers on that card.

Regards,
Andreas

HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)