On 11/12/19 2:47 PM, Guillaume Gardet wrote:
> [...]

After today's upgrade to kernel 5.4.10 the boot hangs after grub with
message

"UEFI stub: Exiting boot services and installing virtual address map..."

Booting into 5.2.14 also does not work anymore. Fails with an error
message displayed shortly complaining about failure of memory allocation
and jumps back to grub.

Ciao, Michael.