On Tuesday 10 October 2006 09:15, Thomas Schraitle wrote:
> On Tuesday 10 October 2006 08:53, Sean Wheller wrote:
> > I mean isn't it just better to use the full docbook dtd and xsl's,
> > perhaps with a customization layer from the onset?
>
> Of course. :) For the LfL project I would recommend DocBook anyway as
> it is not as restricted than Novdoc.

Yip, I don't think anyone much cares about how easy or not it is to exchange
parts of documentation from community to Novell products.

Now, if the Novell products where open and free, then that would be a
different matter, but then there also would be no problem releasing all
documentation into community :-)

Just me being militant.

--
Ask me about the Monkey.