Hi,

В сообщении от Thursday 16 August 2007 11:41:23 Thomas Schraitle написал(а):
> > > The above line creates a PDF with an embedded AndaleSans font.
> >
> > I don't have XEP installed.
> >
> > "make FOP=suse-fop" produces pretty the same result. Moreover if
> > ./tmp directory is empty in simply fails (doesn't create it).
>
> Yes, but that's because you have version 2.6.29 of libxml2 which
> contains this error. Maybe you should try to install the previous
> version and rebuild it again? I tried it with your XML sources and I
> can create a PDF with FOP (although I see some warnings.)

I have libxml2-2.6.28-38.5 installed from your repository. But what has it to
do with the missing fonts?

To be more clear, what I'm doing:

> source ENV-opensuse-startup
Using the DTDROOT /usr/share/susedoc
Setting BOOK variable to opensuse-startup
No docmanager available, continuing ...
Found FO processor: fop
Using /usr/share/susedoc/bin/suse-fop for PDF creation.

> source ENV-opensuse-kdequick
Using the DTDROOT /usr/share/susedoc
Setting BOOK variable to opensuse-kdequick
No docmanager available, continuing ...
Found FO processor: fop
Using /usr/share/susedoc/bin/suse-fop for PDF creation.

>make color-pdf

and there I get this:
http://svn.team.org.ru:8000/trac/browser/test/fop_font_errors.txt?format=txt

I'm more than sure this is a FOP issue.