Christian Boltz píše v Po 30. 09. 2013 v 22:23 +0200:
> Hello,
>
> Am Montag, 30. September 2013 schrieb Juergen Weigert:
> > >
> > > I have a silly question - how? ;-)
> >
> > Editing appears disabled currently. I also cannot edit anything.
> > Investigating.
>
> Any results?

now adding new/editing own content is enabled for every registered user

> > > BTW: I'd also recommend to reduce the height of the header,
> > > especially on the start page - on 900x1440px laptop screens, the
> > > "Current documents" section is only partially visible without
> > > scrolling.
> > Hmm, with Firefox, it easily fits in a 1340 x 840 window. I can see
> > ''ActiveDoc is...'' below, and 'Recent Changes'' next to the ''Current
> > documents'' listing.
>
> It probably depends on the amount of toolbars you have ;-)
> In Firefox (with the bookmark "tool"bar and the web developer toolbar -
> in other words: not too much), the last thing I see without scrolling
> are the "openSUSE 12.3" headlines of the current documents, but not the
> titles like "Security Guide".

i'm adding this into my TODO list

> > > Oh, and while I'm in complain mode: I tried to add my Novell account
> > > in the user preferences / HybridAuth, but this only opens a new
> > > window for some seconds without doing any changes.
> >
> > The window should open for a few seconds, then close. And then the
> > main window would refresh, to show your user name in the top row.
> > Again that works fine with Firefox. Time for me to test konqueror,
> > maybe?

maybe, but definitely not now please. But if konqueror's webkit based,
it should be ok anyway.....try google or fb login (novell login
sometimes troubles even me...)

--
Tomáš Bažant <tbaz...@suse.cz>
SUSE Linux CZ