Em qui, 12 de jul de 2018 às 11:06, Yunhe Guo
<guoyunhebr...@gmail.com> escreveu:

> Updated the pull request. Now it uses itstool to convert between gnu
> gexttext and docbook xml format. However, it doesn't provide any
> command tool to import existing translations.
>
> According to my research, itstool generate a single pot file (7.8 MiB)
> for the whole document. So the weblate integration should be quite
> easy, no difference from other localization project.
>
> Maybe we should add some kind of XML validation git hook for this
> repo. Invalid XML will always fail the process.
>
> Hope someone can review the pull request.
>
> Yunhe Guo <guoyunhebr...@gmail.com> 于2018年7月11日周三 下午4:02写道:

Hi,

Only one file to all documentation? It has 33,000 strings! How can we
know which strings translate to have for example the startup guide? If
its partially translated it will work from po2xml? (the kde pot2xml
need 100% translated while the po2xml from GNOME don't).

5 years ago, Guillaume Gardet did some scripts to make this xmls
translatable (one pot for each xml), you can see here:

https://svn.opensuse.org/viewvc/opensuse-doc/trunk/documents/distribution/50-tools/

With the partial translations for 12.3 documentation online here:

http://guillaume.gardet.free.fr/openSUSE-doc/opensuse-all/

Regards,

Luiz