> Again, I have no real experience with XML, so I have no idea how to get
> to what you are talking about above.
>

> houghi

I dont have that neither:

The key is to prevent double info. Things that don't change have to be in the
top of the structure. It is stupid to have a line about the FTP-address every
time while it is clear that the skynet-tree -always- uses ftp.skynet.be.

This:
10.0
        ftp
                ftp.skynet.be
                        /pub/suse/distribution/
                                i386
                                i586
10.1
        ftp
                ftp.skynet.be
                        /pub/suse/distribution/
                                i386
                                i586

Can also be written as:

ftp.skynet.be
        ftp
                /pub/suse/distribution/
                        10.0
                                i386
                                i586
                        10.1
                                i386
                                i586

As you can see, the 2nd does contain the same information but it is more
effective. It is still logical if you 'read' the tree, so it is not a hard
way to code it this way.

(that last one could be    ->386 and under that 10.0 and 10.1 but that would
make it a lot harder to code/use and then 10.0 and 10.1 would be repeated in
i586 and i686 anyway. Choices have to be made, solutions have to be found.)

Don't have a lot of time at the moment but will have in a while (1 or 2
weeks). Maybe can design a structure that does the job nicely :D

Azerion