On Friday 17 March 2006 20:13, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

> The yast installation-source module is currently enhanced so that
> everything added there is seen by rug/zen as well, the other way might
> not work :-(

Hummm.

I don't see that on a default install. When you do a network install, your
network installation source isn't there in the rug service list. Are you
saying it should be?

I've tried removing and adding back in the network installation source, and
that isn't added into rug as a service either.

--
Simon Crute
IS&T