On Tuesday 28 March 2006 12:24, Simon Crute wrote:
> On Friday 17 March 2006 20:13, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> > The yast installation-source module is currently enhanced so that
> > everything added there is seen by rug/zen as well, the other way might
> > not work :-(
>
> I don't see that on a default install. When you do a network install, your
> network installation source isn't there in the rug service list. Are you
> saying it should be? I've tried removing and adding back in the network
>installation source, and that isn't added into rug as a service either.

This doesn't work for me either - adding factory and extra to yast
installation sources didn't make them appear as rug services. Using the
directory.yast-URLs.

I then tried adding the yum-URLs to YaST installation sources module (same
URLs + /suse). This way the installation sources didn't work with neither
YaST nor rug. YaST never gave an error message - but no packages were
available - except the ones al ready installed - and it started *really*
fast ;)

Should this be bugreported?

Sorry for asking - but I'm a bit uncomfortable reporting bugs for things when
I don't have the faintest idea how they're supposed to work.

This is all on beta8 - haven't updated from factory since beta8 cd install.

cb400f