houghi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 02:04:24PM +0200, Azerion wrote:
>> Seems like makeSUSEdvd is broken in combination with beta9.  The md5sums of
>> the iso's are okey. When I wanted to install it reported that it could not
>> found the packages. So I makeSUSEdvd-ed again and tried with y2pmsh.
>
> As Beta9 is not yet out (for me) I can not test it. Could you give me the
> complete output of makeSUSEdvd?
>
> Is there anything special that has changed in Beta9 that could cause this
> behaviour?

The problem might come from the fact that we now sign the repository
data to gurantee integrity of the complete repository/media and
Houghi's script might not do so.  The signing should be optional...

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.suse.de/~aj/
  SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany