David Bolt wrote:
On Fri, 31 Mar 2006, houghi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:-

On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 07:07:54PM +0200, houghi wrote:
What causes this and how can I get rid of it? At this moment makeSUSEdvd
can not add the non-OSS CD to the ISO. Well, it can, but then you can not
install. Screenshot at http://houghi.org/shots/susescreen009.jpg
It is worse then I thought. I have tried the following:
1) copy the first ISO to an empty directory
2) mkdir dir
3) touch dir/testing.file
4) makdir -a dir

I still get the question to insert CD 1. So it is not possible to add
anything to the content of the CD's.

So my question is what I can do to correct this. If this is related to the
signing, how can I sign it, or what can I do to go around it in the
script? Can I remove files or the like?

If you are using CD 1-5, all works well. It is only when you want to add
CD6 or a directory with RPMs that this happens. Any ideas on insight on
how to go about this? It worked well with previous versions.

There must be a subtle difference between how your script builds the DVD
image to how my script does it. I'm installing beta9 now after adding
building a DVD with CDs 1-6 and I've not been asked to insert CD1.

If you're interested in making a comparison, a copy of the script I use
is here:

<URL:http://www.davjam.org/~davjam/linux/make-dvd.sh>

Regards,
  David Bolt

I get the error "mkisofs: Uh oh, I cant find the boot catalog directory 'boot/i386/loader'!"
when I run the script with the cd´s for x86_64 platform...

/JK