Hello,

Am Freitag, 14. Juli 2006 17:02 schrieb jdd:
> right now [...] I can't save the selection with 10.1

I posted a possible workaround to the suse-linux mailinglist some time
ago, maybe it helps ;-)

You can save the package list with
    rpm -qa --queryformat "%{name}\n" > paketliste

Copy the file "paketliste" to the target machine and install all listed
packages with
    xargs yast2 -i < paketliste
(Of course, you have to setup the installation sources in YaST before.)

To optimize the operation, remove the already installed packages from
the list:
    rpm -qa --queryformat '%{name}\n' | grep -Fvxf - paketliste \
    | xargs yast2 -i

Disclaimer: This is completely untested!
(If you test it, please report back ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
We have a "Reinheits-Gebot" (pureness requirement) in Germany per law
for beer (showing that our politicians indeed know what they talk about