On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 09:59:43AM +0200, Bjørn Lie wrote:
> Do you want some petrol to throw at that bonfire? ;-)

LOL. It was indeed some bad trolling attempt. As long as WindowMaker is
supported, I don't mind SUSE paying a bit attention to things like KDE and
Gnome.

I tried XFCE for several months, but found it lacking some bits here and
there, especially in the easy of configuration. So if SUSE would help
there, that would be great. That is however more XFCE development then it
is SUSE development.

--
houghi  Please do not toppost                   http://houghi.org
Please go to : http://tinyurl.com/aqe6y (Google site)