On Mon, Jul 24, 2006 at 05:09:06PM +0200, Marcus Rueckert wrote:
> > ... So the core question is: Is it a
> > valid state, that packages in factory can be inconsistend?
>
> smart tries by design to get the very latest of everything. Even if it
> means to remove some packages that rely on older versions.

You are pointing fingers to *symptoms*, while I try to find out about
the underlying cause. The core problem is not that smart handles some
things in a suboptimal way (your opinion) *in the case the repo is
inconsistent*.

 ciao
        Joerg

--
Joerg Mayer                                           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>