Henne Vogelsang wrote:

> You and the author of that page forget one thing. Its impossible to set
> a reply to if the list adds one. The mailinglist software has to remove
> all reply-to headers first and the insert the list one. So if i want
> answers only to some mailbox (there are tons of reasons to do so)
> reply-to munging makes this impossible.

Mailman, at least, *adds* a Reply-to header -- it does not remove/munge existing
headers. So if an original post includes a Reply-to header and the Mailman list
server is configured for "Reply to List" then what the list subscribers receive
includes both Reply-to headers. And the mailers that I use (TB and Evo) both
deal with multiple Reply-to headers in a reasonable way.

-Tom (Who dislikes with the new mailing list behavior)
Shoreline,     \ http://shorewall.net
Washington USA  \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]