On 06/08/13 14:03 (GMT+0100) William Gallafent apparently typed:

> My solution: Two opensuse-factory mailing lists, one which
> sets Reply-To and the other which doesn't. May the best
> approach win ;)

Interesting idea, but I would think it wouldn't take two separate lists
to accomplish that purpose. Simply provide a subscriber selectable
option, something like choosing between individual emails and a digest.
--
"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time
we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."   Galatians 6:9 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409