On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 06:42:44PM +0200, Christian Boltz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Am Mittwoch, 16. August 2006 16:44 schrieb Andreas Jaeger:
> > Will this work?
>
> It depends on some points:
> - you should give some more background information about the topics -
>   I'll insert some questions regarding this below.

Well, if you don't have the background information for a specific topic it
might not make much sense to give a comment to that topic, right?

And btw. there is not a requirement that you give an answer to all open
questions in the universe. ;-)

Robert

--
Robert Schiele                  Tel.: +49-621-181-2214
Dipl.-Wirtsch.informatiker      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]