Andreas Hanke a écrit :
Hi,

Christoph Thiel schrieb:
Do you have a patch to extend automake? ;)

No, I don't have such a patch right now. It's not difficult to do, but:

however, /usr/share/aclocal/dirlist.d/* is a SUSE-only thingy

If it's already a SUSE-only thingy, it shouldn't become more SUSE-only,
it should become less SUSE-only.

sorry if what I say is stupid, but i read this thread from the start and now I wonder why is there a SUSE only thing? what is it's real use? couldn't it be removed/standardised?

thanks
jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net