On 9/8/06, Stephan Binner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Friday 08 September 2006 16:19, Alexey Eremenko wrote:

> I think it is not-needed to waste another month of time to get to Alpha5
> and then BETA1. [..] and make feature freeze earlier.

So adding and completing features is a waste of time? Thanks for the laugh.

It is NOT waste of time, but having more stable community OS *is* more
important than having 2 or 3 extra features in.

The features that are half-developed and unstable can be included in
separate repository, after the OS release so you still be able to use
them at your own risk.
Pushing half-developed features into OS results in SUSE Linux 10.1 -
both late and unstable OS.