Op dinsdag 19 september 2006 08:56, schreef Pavel Nemec:
> I use KDE and i realy like new menu, but with some exception:
>       - it is not resizable (panel icon). So you had to have panel about 40px
> height for proper look.

+1, see next points.

>       - menu pop up with mouseover should be configurable at least
>       ( i found that when i turn of panel animation pop uping disapeard ...
> magic?)
>
>       - when browsing trough all programs, there is nice animation between
> moving menu subfolders. It is nice at first look, but it slow down
> sometimes. I think it should honor global KDE configuration (panel
> animation setting in kcontrol)

There should be a configuration anyway. At this moment there is none (only
items in the menu, not more then that). For example, I do not want to show
which documents I editted last. No real reason for that cause I am the only
one that uses the profile but....just.....I want it away :P

> Finally i have to say, SL10.2 A4 is much faster than 10.1 even when i have
> beagle and zmd installed.

Beagle I do not run, I will run it however to test it :P. ZMD is fast, but
does not work. I hope the fix won't take any speed of it. (Installing with
ZEN is slowwwwwwwwwww). Let's see the upcoming days what happens (hopefully a
zypp-fix :D