This is from HTTP network install begun with yesterday's boot.iso on i440BX
PIII system. Error happens shortly after it asks to install USB module.
There are two HDs it should find, which the Ubuntu beta installer does find,
and Knoppix 4.0.2 finds, and the 10.0 boot.iso network installer finds. Then
it proceeds to "creating source", during which the system eventually just
ceases to do anything or respond to mouse. This is an improvement over
alpha4, which never gets past "searching for info file".
--
"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him,
and I am helped."                               Psalm 28:7 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409