On Sunday 15 October 2006 13:40, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * Bart Otten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [10-15-06 08:21]:
> > Also  in the installer in the screen of choices an Gnome-styled icon
> > is used for KDE. That is not fair, KDE does use more and brighter
> > colors and that may be shown. It did not look bad in 10.1 so why
> > change it? Because SUSE is gonna be Gnome-style?
>
> Perhaps you should do some basic research before making an inaccurate
> statement as above, "Because SUSE is gonna be Gnome-style?".

Hey, calm down people. I am sure that what people are traying to say here, is
that the new icons on a KDE environment look tremendously out of place, and
YAST looses all sense of integration.

It kind of reminds the old days of OpenOffice, before the KDE integration
work, when it seems a lot different.

Hugo Costelha