Onsdag 18 oktober 2006 00:30 skrev Terje J. Hanssen:
> Now I wonder what is the real use difference between YOU and Zen
> Updater?

The short version is that they're two different frontends to do the same
thing. No need to get into the backend stuff.

> Is Zen meant to replace YOU?

Nope, more supplement/offer an alternative for people who are confused and
scared by YOU.

> How to find out if I've got upgraded to the 10.1 Mastered or not?

10.1 remastered is 10.1 + updates up until October 9th, as AJ's announce
clearly stated. If you've installed the updates provided by the official
update repo you'll have '10.1 remastered' + a few updates provided since
October 9th. Don't worry, you're not missing anything.

Martin