> While writing this, might this maybe the cause of your "rug reports my
> system as noarch" problem? Maybe...

Hm. Considering your new informations, that could be possible ;). I just
remembered that during the 10.1-ZEN-chaos deleting these folders was often
named as the last resort solution.

But I assume that a fresh install of all the ZEN & Co. stuff corrects this
situation (it should at least do that!). As I said, I installed all this
stuff newly just yesterday, and the "noarch"-problem existed even before I
deleted the folders.

So I guess I'll just wait for the new libzypp...

Alex