> > I just don't understand all this zmd/zypp/rug behaviour....
> Hm... Wasn't it written down somewhere that Factory is for the brave? ;-)

I oncve considered myself brave when I tried ZMD with 10.1 - and had to
capitulate... so most probably I'm really not brave enough for
factory ;) ....

> This "library routine called out of sequence" problem is a new bug and
> already in Bugzilla at least three times.

Well, it's good that it's been reported, but nevertheless you have to admit
that it's a bit hard to completely trust a package management system which
completely failed me with (stable!) 10.1 and right now, as I try it again, it
is dysfunctional for weeks because of a series of bugs :( .

I admit that is a typical problem of following closely the current builds, but
nevertheless almost the complete rest of the factory tree works flawlessley
for me (most of the time). Only package management is never working...

I also admit that considering the fact that I had to pay nothing for all the
downloads I shouldn't complain ;).

> If smart does not find any updates, then it's using a mirror which
> doesn't have any updates.
> Wait until the updates arrive on your mirror or switch to a different one.

Well, download.suse.org should give me the best mirror. I can see and download
the new packages there when using a browser, but not with smart. But yes,
experience tells me that one night sleep will cure this situation ;).

Alex