Robby (M9.) Verberne schrieb:
> What I am trying to prove with this, is that the app is useless at this
> time, (as it was in 101), and that we all need something like smart, and
> smart update checker, instead of this resources consuming monster, that
> is not productive at all....

You don't need to "prove" anything. If it's useless for you, just
uninstall it and use another tool as so many other people do. That's why
the other tools are there, some of them even on a first-class place on CD3.

There are more things to consider for switching the tools and just
posting copied and pasted "top" data to the list isn't much more
productive either. It won't work this way.