Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> jdd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
>> Andreas Jaeger a écrit :

>>> If those are in YaST: Please make screenshots and open a bugreport,
>> well... what is the "normal" way? (not necessary to fill a bug report
>> in that case)
>>
>> First case:
>>
>> cancel       retry  OK
>>
>> or second case
>>
>> OK  cancel  retry
>>
>> or???
>
> I don't remember :-(.  Jiri?

Actually, we have some non-written rules. Or they are written but
internally. Our plan is to release a wiki-based YaST Dialog Style Guide
but after openSUSE 10.2 is out.

So, here are some rules:

[ OK ] [ Cancel ]

[ OK ] [ Cancel ] [ Skip ]

[ Abort ] [ Retry ]

[ Abort ] [ Retry ] [ Ignore ]

[ Yes ] [ No ]

[ Continue ] [ Cancel ]

Because these rules are still not officially 'written', it might be a
bit hard to file a bug against them :) ;)

Lukas