Hi,

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006, Robert Schiele wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 23, 2006 at 11:20:19PM +0100, Eberhard Moenkeberg wrote:

> > If I really can take you serious with your good picture, I may have not
> > understand the problem.
> > The target md5 sum is correct - so what?
>
> You cannot use delta isos to go there if you got the Beta2 image from a FTP
> server because they are broken there.
>
> This was discussed on this list 11 days ago.  Actually you were present in
> this thread as well.

Maybe my mental capability is smaller than yours.
Do you like to state that the actual Beta2 images are broken?
If yes, I would answer NO.

BTW: No need to address me personally additionally.
I am a list member, as you know, and the stupidity/ignorance of the
moderator HAS TO get compensated by tne members if the list shall stay
alive.

Cheers -e
--
Eberhard Moenkeberg ([EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED])