Hi,

I just installed RC1 fresh and observed some points at the boot screen of the
bootloader I want to share.

1. I have had a broken display when I opened the language menu in beta2, this
was fixed in RC1 :-)

2. I got a penguin running around. Nice but destructive, the painting is
destroying the language menu when the penguin is running over it. Just a
little ugly. You may need to know that my screen is detected as 800x600, if
your screen is bigger you might not see this.

3. I could not find a way to add boot parameter anymore. Was this removed? I
usually add a vga=0x305 because the installer is not detecting my screen.

4. After the installation the language menu is broken. I have installed
openSuse in English only and I was expecting a menu entry "English" but I
got "en".

I any of this worse a bug report?

Jens