> However, if there is internet connection I can also choose:
>
> SLP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMB/CIFS, NFS.
>
> Bug or feature? It's also very annoying, that YaST removes all internet
> sources, if you start the module without internet connection.

I'd almost rate that as "most annoying". Definitely a bug, as I
sometimes want to install from ftp://localhost/ because YOU can't handle
deltas from file://, and going through an ftp (or http) server just for
this is needed.

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann                 is list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.dnsalias.net/     Please do not CC list postings to me.