Hello,

Am Sonntag, 26. November 2006 18:14 schrieb Andras Mantia:
> On Sunday 26 November 2006 17:37, Christian Boltz wrote:
> > - grub is not installed - my system still boots the grub which was
> >   installed by 10.1 (still living on another partition)
>
> Possibly bug #223576?

I don't think so for several reasons:
- only one harddisk
- booting works (with the "old" grub from 10.1)
- 10.2's grub was obviously not even installed (your bugreport sounds
  like it was)
- mixing things up in a way that exactly meets the 10.1 state from the
  other partition would be a bit too lucky ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz

PS: I see the update-test-trivial update again in both opensuse-updater
    and YOU after I have re-enabled the update source (side effect of
    the failed registration)
--
>echo `rpm -qpil *.rpm` | cat - > packete.txt # [...]
>Hm, kriegt David da gerade im Hintergrund nen Nervenzusammenbruch ;-)
*UUUAAAAARGGGhhhhh* *hffff* *nachLuftring* *schluchz*
Warum quaelt ihr mich so? Was hab ich verbrochen?
[> Manfred Tremmel und David Haller in suse-linux]