On 2006/11/28 10:40 (GMT+0100) Andreas Jaeger apparently typed:

> We just released a new kernel package that contains the latest fixes
> via online update for 10.2.

> Please install it on your systems and report if you have any new
> problems.

> The major changes since the RC1 kernel are:
> * a couple of fixes in the SATA area
> * Disabling of the "This module is unsupported by Novell" warnings
> * Support for Intel 965 DRM
> * Add acpi_user_timer_override for Asus boards
> * Fixes for Xen

I grabbed it from gwdg.de using mc, and installed rpm -ivh. PIII on
i815. No new problems noted so far. There was a grub related error
message from mkinitrd you can see in "GRUB error - can anyone help
please?" Tue, 28 Nov 2006 08:02:37 -0500 post.
--
"Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven."
                                                Matthew 5:12 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409