On 2006/11/30 16:39 (GMT+0100) Eberhard Moenkeberg apparently typed:

> Use
> http://ftp-1.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/distribution/SL-OSS-factory/inst-source

> ftp-1 is my best server these days for all suse and opensuse directories,
> both regarding performance and actuality.

I switched to this for this update. I started over 5 hours ago. It still
shows >2 hours remaining. I can't tell exactly how dismal this is
because yast doesn't bother to tell the download rate, but I suspect
it's in the modem speed range. From good performing mirrors I can
download an average CD iso in less than 20 minutes. I should have been
done >4 hours ago.
--
"Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven."
                                                Matthew 5:12 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409